1. Get ready for the day- 8.55-9.15- Check Teams for your work for today/ any finishing off/ AR quiz/ spelling activity? (Like Busy time).
2. Maths - LO: Can I calculate the percentage increase and decrease of a number?
3. Break- 10.20
4. Teams call - English - 10.40am on Teams.
5. Independent English task - LO: Can I make predictions and discuss a story? The first part of this lesson needs to be completed before the live lesson.
Remember not to complete this until after the live lesson. To be turned in by 2.30pm thank you.
***Accelerated reader quizzes can now be completed from home- find link on our class page.
**Spellings can now be found on our class page on the website and in the English files on Teams.
6. Lunch - 12.15
7. Spanish - LO: As a linguist, Can I practise speaking?
8. Afternoon - Independent Reading/ PE task/ spelling activity/ Homework activities (see class page for links to AR and PE tasks)
9. Teams call - Feedback - 3.00pm
Happy Wednesday! Remember to take brain breaks, read your book, stretch and snack but most importantly, whatever you do, have fun!
Have a great day