Maths: Watch the video where I demonstrate flexible partitioning to divide a 3 digit number by a 1 digit number! https://tanworth-in-arden-cofe-primary.primarysite.media/media/dividing-3-digit-numbers-by-a-1-digit-number-flexi
Once you have watched it have a go on your own. There is a main task followed by an extension activity.
English: Meet me at 10 o'clock for our English lesson. Today we will be thinking about writing the main body of our newspaper report! This is where we will use the quotes you gathered on Friday and expand on our opening paragraph.
History: Today we are thinking about homes in Ancient Egypt! I'd like you to visit the website linked below and watch the video.
Then read pages 24 and 25 of your Ancient Egyptians study book.
Complete pages 24 and 25 in youranswer booklet.
Don't forget that you can also:
- complete a spelling activity
- complete the above activities from your homework books
- do some personal reading and then quiz
- listen to the weekly music
- complete the daily PE activity and log your activities for the Get Set to Tokyo challenge!
Remember I'm available if you have any questions or need any help!