Maths: Today we're thinking about combination problems and how to use our multiplication knowledge to work out all the possibilities! Watch the video and then have a go on your own.
English: Meet me at 10 o'clock for our English lesson. We will be thinking about writing the summarising paragraph for our news report on remote learning and lockdown.
RE: Today we're going to be thinking about Salvation again and looking at the three parts of the Easter story. Again you will have the powerpoint to record your answers in.
Don't forget that you can also:
- complete a spelling activity
- complete the above activities from your homework books
- do some personal reading and then quiz
- listen to the weekly music
- complete the daily PE activity and log your activities for the Get Set to Tokyo challenge!
Remember I'm available if you have any questions or need any help!