World Book Day!!
1. Get ready for the day- 8.55-9.15- Check Teams for your work for today/ any finishing off/ AR quiz/ spelling activity? (Like Busy time).
2. WBD - Detective Inspective!
***Accelerated reader quizzes can now be completed from home- find link on our class page.
**Spellings can now be found on our class page on the website and in the English files on Teams.
3. Break- 10.20
4. Teams call - Potatoes and Stones - 10.40am on Teams- Have your characters ready to be judged for winning place or runner up!
5. Assembly- 11.00am on Teams- Lets have a look at the winning characters across school.
6. WBD - Around the World in 10 Cheeses! Remember not to complete this until after the live lesson. To be turned in by 2.30pm thank you.
7. Lunch - 12.15
8. WBD-PEST PEST PEST!
9. Afternoon - **Independent Reading/ PE task/ spelling activity (see class page for links to AR, spellings, homework and PE tasks).
10. Teams call - Feedback - 3.00pm
Happy Thursday, 3 more days until we are back together! Remember to take brain breaks, read your book, stretch and snack but most importantly, whatever you do, have fun!
Have a great day
!NO SCREENS FRIDAY!
Due to tomorrow being no screen day please see below, possible activities that you can do for the day.
Your Homework and spellings will also be available.