1. Get ready for the day- 8.55-9.15- Check Teams for your work for today/ any finishing off/ AR quiz/ spelling activity? (Like Busy time).
2. English - LO: Can I use my comprehension skills?
***Accelerated reader quizzes can now be completed from home- find link on our class page.
**Spellings can now be found on our class page on the website and in the English files on Teams.
3. Break- 10.20
4. x No Teams call at 10.40 x
5. Maths - LO: Can I use my arithmetic skills?
6. Lunch - 12.15
7. PSHE- LO: Can I describe some ways in which I can work with other people to help make the world a better place?
8. Afternoon - **Independent Reading/ PE task/ spelling activity (see class page for links to AR, spellings, homework and PE tasks).
9. Teams call - Feedback - 3.00pm
**Quite a few of you have some outstanding lessons- use the spare time you have today to work through those, thank you.
Happy hump day, 4 more days until we are back together! Remember to take brain breaks, read your book, stretch and snack but most importantly, whatever you do, have fun!
Have a great day