1. Get ready for the day- 8.55-9.15- Check Teams for your work for today/ any finishing off/ AR quiz/ spelling activity? (Like Busy time).
2. English - LO: Can I reason and justify?
***Accelerated reader quizzes can now be completed from home- find link on our class page.
**Spellings can now be found on our class page on the website and in the English files on Teams.
3. Break- 10.20
4. Teams call - Maths - 10.40am on Teams.
5. Assembly- 11.00am on Teams
6. Independent Maths task - LO: Can I recognise and use metric measures? Remember not to complete this until after the live lesson. To be turned in by 2.30pm thank you.
7. Lunch - 12.15
8. RE- LO: As a theologist, Can I describe the story of Jesus' resurrection?
9. Afternoon - **Independent Reading/ PE task/ spelling activity (see class page for links to AR, spellings, homework and PE tasks).
10. Teams call - Feedback - 3.00pm
Happy Tuesday, 5 more days until we are back together! Remember to take brain breaks, read your book, stretch and snack but most importantly, whatever you do, have fun!
Have a great day