Friday 8th January
The live lessons and the work linked to it are key and should be attended and completed at times given. However, the rest of the timetable is suggested to help you order the day, but please tackle them at the times which suit you and your family. Remember to take breaks and take time to have fun like you would at school during break and lunch!
For details of the set tasks for English, Maths and the Foundation subject, please login to Microsoft teams, where you will find the instructions, support and documents to complete and hand in.
1. Warm up time – 9:00 – 9:30 - Get ready for the day - Check Microsoft Teams for work / practice times tables & spellings
2. Teams Call – Maths Live Lesson - 9:40-10:00
3. Maths Task - 10:00 – 11:00 (Do not start this until after the live lesson) to be handed in on Teams by 2pm please ready for our live feedback session.
4. English activity - 11:00 – 12:00
5. Lunch 12:00 – 1:00
6. PSHE activity - 1:00- 2:00
7. Teams Call- 2:15 – 2:30 - Maths Feedback Session
8. End of the day - 2:30 – 3:00 – Independent Reading/ PE task
Have a great day and I'll see you online on Teams at 9:40am.