1. Get ready for the day- 8.55-9.15- Check Teams for your work for today/ any finishing off/ AR quiz/ spelling activity? (Like Busy time).
2. English - LO: Can I gather information from a song?
***Accelerated reader quizzes can now be completed from home- find link on our class page.
**Spellings can now be found on our class page on the website and in the English files on Teams.
3. Break- 10.20
4. Teams call - Maths - 10.40am on Teams.
5. Independent Maths task - LO: Can I form expressions? Remember not to complete this until after the live lesson. To be turned in by 2.30pm thank you.
6. Lunch - 12.15
7. PSHE- LO: Can I plan an event?
8. Afternoon - **Independent Reading/ PE task/ spelling activity (see class page for links to AR, spellings, homework and PE tasks).
9. Teams call - Feedback - 3.00pm
Happy hump day, 12 more days until we are back in school! Remember to take brain breaks, read your book, stretch and snack but most importantly, whatever you do, have fun!
Have a great day