1. Get ready for the day- 8.55-9.15- Check Teams for your work for today/ any finishing off/ AR quiz/ spelling activity? (Like Busy time).
2. English - LO: Can I respond to reading?
***Accelerated reader quizzes can now be completed from home- find link on our class page.
**Spellings can now be found on our class page on the website and in the English files on Teams.
3. Break- 10.20
4. Teams call - History - 10.40am on Teams.
5. Independent History task - LO: As a historian, can I research ways people kept safe during WW2? Remember not to complete this until after the live lesson. To be turned in by 2.30pm thank you.
6. Lunch - 12.15
7. Maths - LO: Can I use the order of operations?
8. Afternoon - Mental Health Activity (M.H.W)
**Independent Reading/ PE task/ spelling activity (see class page for links to AR and PE tasks)
9. Teams call - Feedback - 3.00pm
Happy Monday! Remember to take brain breaks, read your book, stretch and snack but most importantly, whatever you do, have fun!
Have a great day