1. Get ready for the day- 8.55-9.15- Check Teams for your work for today/ any finishing off/ AR quiz/ spelling activity? (Like Busy time).
2. English - LO: Can I write cohesive paragraphs?
3. English - LO: Can I use my comprehension skills?
***Accelerated reader quizzes can now be completed from home- find link on our class page.
**Spellings can now be found on our class page on the website and in the English files on Teams.
4. Break- 10.20
5. Teams call - History - 10.40am on Teams.
6. Independent History task - LO: As a historian, can I discuss key events during a significant time? Remember not to complete this until after the live lesson. To be turned in by 2.30pm thank you.
7. Lunch - 12.15
8. Maths - LO: Can I use my arithmetic skills?
9. Afternoon - **Independent Reading/ PE task/ spelling activity (see class page for links to AR and PE tasks)
10. Teams call - Feedback - 3.00pm
Happy Thursday! Remember to use the internet safely, take brain breaks, read your book, stretch and snack but most importantly, whatever you do, have fun!
Have a great day