1. Get ready for the day- 8.55-9.15- Check Teams for your work for today/ any finishing off/ AR quiz/ spelling activity? (Like Busy time).
2. English - LO: Can I write cohesive paragraphs?
***Accelerated reader quizzes can now be completed from home- find link on our class page.
**Spellings can now be found on our class page on the website and in the English files on Teams.
3. Break- 10.20
4. Teams call - Maths - 10.40am on Teams.
5. Independent Maths task - LO: Can I find an algebraic rule in a two-step equation? Remember not to complete this until after the live lesson. To be turned in by 2.30pm thank you.
6. Lunch - 12.15
7. PSHE - LO: Can I identify problems in the world that concern me ?
8. Afternoon - **Independent Reading/ PE task/ spelling activity (see class page for links to AR and PE tasks)
9. Teams call - Feedback - 3.00pm
Happy hump day! Remember to use the internet safely, take brain breaks, read your book, stretch and snack but most importantly, whatever you do, have fun!
Have a great day