Welcome to Shakespeare Week!
Over this week, I'd like you to do some project work, so you can choose which activities you would like to do each day, a bit like the home learning tasks that you have for topics. I'll still put some Maths and English onto the daily work too for you to have a go at, so you can keep busy if you want. Remember, not to spend all day working though!
Here are some ideas of some of the activities you could have a go at, or you can be creative and do something else:
- Create a fact file all about Shakespeare with facts about his life.
- Draw a picture of one of the famous buildings where Shakespeare lived.
- Create a model of the Globe theatre in London.
- Make a poster for one of his plays.
- Create a wordsearch with important words about Shakespeare.
- Make a puppet show of one of his plays.
- Draw a portrait of Shakespeare.
Most importantly, find out some new things and have fun!
A Midsummer Night's Dream Resources
Perhaps you could try some of the these activities linked to A Midsummer Night's Dream?