You can now download events from the school calendar into your own personal calendar on your
mobile phone, tablet or computer.
All you need to do is visit the calendar on the school website and click the link called ‘Link school events to personal calendar’. You can then choose from three options: to add to your default calendar (for example, on an iPhone it will go to the iPhone calendar); to add it to your Google calendar; or input it to your calendar programme of choice.
Things to know:
• If the school edits its calendar, the updates will appear automatically in your calendar (the time that this takes to happen will depend on your calendar programme).
• You cannot edit the events in the school calendar.
• All events will pull through in one colour only, not the colours set by the school.
• You can name the calendar and choose how often to receive updates.
• You can unsubscribe via your own calendar at any time.